The happy miracle of this program is that we will see unbelievable, miraculous changes in our behavior, hearts and minds Continue reading
1. If we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed before we are half way through.
2. We are going to know a new freedom and a new happiness.
3. We will not regret the past nor wish to shut the door on it.
4. We will comprehend the word serenity and we will know peace.
5. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience can benefit others.
6. That feeling of uselessness and self-pity will disappear.
7. We will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in our fellows.
8. Self-seeking will slip away.
9. Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change.
10. Fear of people and of economic insecurity will leave us.
11. We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us.
12. We will suddenly realize that God is doing for us what we could not do for ourselves.
Are these extravagant promises? We think not. They are being fulfilled among us – sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly. They will always materialize if we work for them.
It only seems like smoke and mirrors when smoke and mirrors are all you’re expecting. I’m afraid this program might Continue reading
I’m told that these promises materialize if I work for them. But it’s my belief that I need to let Continue reading
After the twelve promises were told unto me, and I ingested them, came the question. A Month of Promises (pages Continue reading
Many times I forget that everyone isn’t thinking what I’m thinking. Not everyone is approaching things in the same manner Continue reading
The lifestyle in my head in no way resembled the life I was leading. Therein be the conflict. And the Continue reading
I don’t give high-fives for doing nothing. Nothing exploding should be a given, right? Am I now rewarding myself for Continue reading
At 9 o’clock this morning I took my seven year-old daughter to basketball practice. This is her first experience with Continue reading